January 9, 2018
QIVOS interview at Forbes 100th anniversary edition
Last month, Mr. Vagelis Karalis, CEO of QIVOS and Mrs. Fani Charbi, COO of QIVOS, talked about the company’s current status and its future plans in their latest interview, published in the 100th-anniversary edition of Forbes magazine.
The most important key points of the featured story are the following:
- QIVOS has over 13 years of experience in creating customer loyalty programs,
- QIVOS’s growing portfolio of over 35 successful businesses which include Folli Follie, IKEA, Intersport, Johnson & Johnson, Marks & Spencer, Galerie de Beaute and more,
- its advanced marketing services help businesses reduce the Customer Acquisition cost up to 30%,
- the company owns offices in London and Hong Kong since the beginning of 2017,
- new e-commerce services are added to the company’s tailor-made solutions,
- the strategic plan of the company for further extroversion and expansion in new markets.