October 24, 2017
Vagelis Karalis, CEO of QIVOS, interviewed at emea.gr
Vagelis Karalis, CEO of QIVOS, talks at emea.gr about how the company’s advanced customer loyalty management solutions can help modern businesses not just survive, but thrive in the digital transformation era.
During his interview, Vagelis Karalis talked about QIVOS’ strategic plans for further expansion to various markets and the enhanced e-commerce services that the company offers to its clients.
The most important key points of the interview are the following:
- the key challenges and opportunities for the Greek market,
- the role of advanced customer loyalty management solutions in today’s competitive market,
- omni-channel strategies are key to maximizing ROI and build customer loyalty,
- the B2C customer loyalty management platform, QIVOS CLOUD,
- the company has enhanced the portfolio of solutions and services offered to the final consumer (QIVOS Commerce)
- QIVOS has a worldwide presence with offices in Athens, London, and Hong Kong,
- the company’s plans for further extroversion and expansion in new markets.