“With the latest changes in the Greek media landscape, we realized we could not afford the traditional media mix of the past decade. We needed a measurable method of communication, showing our prospective and loyal customers our presence and mission in satisfying their needs.
Since 2003, we have been building our image in the Greek market. We have had a high level of brand awareness. In 2012, the time had come for a loyalty program. It was expected from us. It was a crucial way to show our customers we care. We wanted to show them that they were (and are) the focal point of our company: that they can trust us.
Conducting thorough consumer behavior study, with the help of QIVOS (former CLOUDBIZ)’s sophisticated methodology, we had accurate information at hand to do an in-depth analysis of their needs. There is no end to what you should know about your customer, his behavior, and his needs. QIVOS’s loyalty programme helped us achieve it”.
IIC (INTERSPORT International Corporation) is the parent company of INTERSPORT. With annual turnover amounting to 10.2 billion in 2012, and a network of 5,400 stores in 42 countries, INTERSPORT is the undisputed leader in the global sporting goods market.
In Greece, INTERSPORT Athletics (a subsidiary company of FOURLIS) began operations in September 2000 as a member of the Fourlis Association. Members of the same association include INTERSPORT in Romania, Bulgaria, Cyprus and Turkey.
What INTERSPORT needed
The client’s requirement was for an end-to-end solution for a customer loyalty program in order to build unique long-term relationships with his customers.
Thus, QIVOS (former CLOUDBIZ) had to cover all the necessary steps, from the definition of the loyalty strategy and analysis of big data to technical implementation and campaign management execution. An indicative list of services included a business plan, ROI, software as a service platform (SaaS), overall project management and operational program management.
What INTERSPORT needed was a personalized – but at the same time measurable – method for communicating with its customers in order to be able to not only satisfy their needs according to their preferences but also to measure their responses and sales results. As a result, customer experience and customer satisfaction create the top 2 goals in priorities list.
What we offered
To meet the above needs, we used our loyalty strategy solution that defines the loyalty program and describes with clarity and detail its specifications, requirements, and processes. Finally, it checks and ensures its profitability for the organization.
With loyalty strategy, we followed 4 steps to help INTERSPORT identify the loyalty opportunities and provide guidance and recommendations for an on-brand approach to incorporate loyalty marketing into their overall business model.
QIVOS (former CLOUDBIZ) undertook the full management of this project, which includes:
- Owned the loyalty strategy; thus, defined the loyalty program and described with clarity and detail its specifications, requirements, and processes;
- Implemented the technical solution with our QIVOS CLOUD platform that guaranteed from member registration and reward/redemption to customer engagement processes, error-free data handling, seamless operation, adaptability to complex demands and customizable actionable reporting tools for instant market feedback;
- Used a dedicated multilingual operations team to expand customer operations ensuring data quality, service performance and sending numerous SMS and email marketing campaigns;
- Delivered a full campaigned management service leveraging insights to unlock customers’ behavior and engagement to the brand;
- Turned loyalty experience to mobile micro-moments creating personalized communication with every single member.